8th Grade Science Mrs. Monts de Oca
Week of April 24th:
I CAN: Identify the sense organs, the stimuli they experience and understand what is done with the stimuli.
Monday: Students are working on a group project on each of the sense organs and sense receptors. The first part of class will be work time, the second part of class will be presentations.
Tuesday: continued presentations
Wednesday: Mr. Morwessel will be working with students on setting goals for KPREP testing.
Thursday: Students will take an open note quiz on the sense organs and receptors.
Friday:Continue work on the senses.
1. Come to school! If you miss class, YOU are responsible for getting your work, completing it and turning it in on time.
2. Have your materials ready. Something to write with, paper, and your organized binder.
3. Be ready to work. There is a time and place for goofiness, and it isn't always science class :)
4. Communicate with me. I can't help you if I don't know you need help!
5. Outside work. For most students, it is NECESSARY to study outside of class. 5-15 mnutes of review at home a day can boost your knowledge and scores dramatically.
*Email is the best way to contact me if you have any questions or concerns! You can find my email address under the "Contact Details" to the right.