Get Office 365 Free On Up to Five Devices - Requires School Email Account
In order to help students prepare for success this school year, Microsoft is providing Office to every student free of charge. With Office 365, you will now have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
• Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
• Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
• Office subscription lasts for as long as your child is a student here and the program continues
Follow these simple steps to get Office:
1. For PC and Mac:
a. Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
b. Click through to sign in with school-provided credentials & download
c. On the installation page select your language and click install
2. For iOS and Android:
a. Download from your app store
• iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
b. Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need your school email account to sign in (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help
You can also access the software by logging into your email. Look for a triangle with an exclamation point. Click on the Get it now link in the message.
Re-enter your password.
It will take you to the screen to download the software. Click on the Install Now button.